Saturday picture: Longines 13 ZN.Date: Jun 09, 2012,00:14 AM - (view entire thread)
As my Sunday will be very busy, I prefer posting the traditional " Sunday picture " today...
Here we have a gorgeous 13 ZN, with an awesome dial.
There is some craze on the plexy, but nothing which would ruin the character and the beauty of this watch.
My favourite " no magic mushroom pushers ", among the 13 ZN family.
Aaah, and yes, I will post in September, I think, a " best of " the nicest 13 ZNs I was lucky to admire.
| Next Response
- Take your pills, my friend. You will love what you'll see. amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:45
- I will, my friend, I will... There are so many treasures to discover or re discover. [nt] amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:46
- Ooh, very pretty face, lovely patina on the hands. Very nice watch. DivingT : June 9th, 2012-06:44
- The only issue os to find one and to fund it. :( [nt] amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:47
- The inside is not bad, either. To me, it is THE True Longines! [nt] amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:48
- Saturday or Sunday... same pleasure to view this classic beauty! [nt] Subexplorer : June 9th, 2012-10:51
- Well, there is some craze on the plexy, but I think this is something I would live with. [nt] amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:51
- Yes, Steve. I still have in mind your superb pics of the 30CH... amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:54
- You will! Put some order in your " affaires " before opening the thread to come. :) [nt] amanico : June 10th, 2012-13:55